Σάββατο 2 Οκτωβρίου 2021


The poet inside me feels…


My love is a spring flower caught in a cold winter's day, beautiful but doomed.

It is a burning candle trying to keep the flame alive against a roaring wind.

It is a villain in a Disney movie, destined to certain death in the end.

My love, a feeling drowning in shallow waters, 

standing no chance against the riptide of reality.

 

My heart is a phoenix, always reborn from its ashes.

It is a bright-eyed optimist, forever ready to forgive.

It is my most extraordinary feature,

constantly loosing from my mind but never giving up.

 

And my mind...

My mind is all over the place.

It is trying to figure out how to settle between the things that I need and those that I desperately want.

 

KISSES!

E.



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου