Πέμπτη 2 Απριλίου 2020


Before, Now, After

 People who suffer from Cystic Fibrosis have to keep a distance from each other. Breaking this rule would endanger their very lives. Patients with C.F. who come in contact with one another run an extremely high risk of infection and subsequent death.

It is very unfortunate, thinking how they are battling with the same disease, they’re facing the same problems and they probably have numerous things in common, but they are forbidden to socialize with the very same people who can fully understand what going through Cystic Fibrosis means.

 It seemed just a trivial fact for me Before. Before the pandemic. Now I can taste a little of their bitter sacrifice. Now that I cannot trace your smile with my fingers, I cannot feel your warm breath whispering in my ear, Now that it is impossible for me to get lost in your hug. Because Now the same rule applies to everyone.

I miss you but I will be patient, I will wait for the After. I will wait with a smile if that means that I will get to see you After with the most precious gift, your health intact.  

KISSES!
E.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου